Reports to Council

If you wish to interfere with or remove protected species or if you are developing a site that may have protected vegetation, you will need a report from an AQF5 arborist. Our team will assist by providing appropriate level report on what scope of works can be completed within regulatory parameters.

Reports will assess and document all required vegetation. Detail recommendations and options will be provided, including risk mitigation for vegetation to be retained. Reports are written to be readily understood by all readers.

Please contact us now regarding fee estimates for this service.

© 2016 by Henrich Consulting

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon